Thursday, 16 July 2009

Them Bones

Right we're packed and ready to go. Our bikes are packed into polyphene bags and ready to be smashed by baggage handlers.
This evening has been a bit hectic. I went to the doctors earlier... I have chest infection and a fractured elbow. Though by the time I got to Tesco for the antibiotics the clinic was closed - four minutes late. The problem being, I don't qualify for medical insurance if I don't get my prescription, and then develop pneumonia :)

Max is now is also showing symptoms of a chest infection :D

Apparently Stansted has a clinic but we aren't sure.

On the bright side in Oslo they have record breaking rainfall and no sun for the next week.

Write again soon, Jules and Max

3 comments:

  1. what a great start to your trip.
    Have a great time and at least try not to die of complications in the first week
    x mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. More could be said about the failure to get the antibiotics in which 'Brain dead' , 'Aaagh' and 'You did what' would feature more heavily, but it would seem churlish to go down that route.
    Dad/Nick (depending)

    Hi Melissa. enjoy the marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi jules, I hear your trying to avoid campsites which include the complimentary petting zoos that are so common in scandanavia- good luck. Hope to hear more from you on your blog now I think I've mastered how to be a follower of you!
    hope you're having a good time
    Rx

    ReplyDelete